- Category: News
- Published on Wednesday, 07 December 2016 09:27
Bohemia Hop participated in the Brau Beviale 2016 in Nürnberg. Almost 38.000 visitors from 127 countries attended this event where 1.117 exhibitors presented their stands.Bohemia Hop as a traditional exhibitor had following beers on tap:
1. Lager 12° Plato; IBU 33; Saaz + Premiant
2. Lager 12° Plato; IBU 33; Premiant + Saaz
3. IPA 14,9° Plato; IBU 57; Agnus + Kazbek; + Kazbek (dry hopping)
4. Wheat, 13° Plato; IBU 22; Kazbek (dry hopping)
5. Black Ale, 14,7° Plato; IBU 55; Hops from breeding program (dry hopping)
Our beers were made in The Experimental Brewery that belongs to The Hop Research Institute in Zatec.
All visitors enjoyed our beers and hospitality at our booth.
Our team would like to thank all visitors and people related with the exhibition.